woensdag 2 november 2022

Crealies, Two CAS-cards

 
Today Swapna is our guest designer.
Look at her two snow crytal cards.


I got carried away with the dies and designs so decided to make 2 cards with the dies.

Used blue card stock base and skeleton with white.

I used sparkle embossing powder for top layer of die cut.

Glued all die cuts, did die cut inlay with gold pieces.

I also die cut the skeleton with gold card stock for inner pieces.

For the base I scored lines diagonally for texture.



I was left with golden die cut so made one more card. I did dry embossing with both dies and added green colours. Added the die cut so that the embossed image is visible.
Thank you so much for staying till the end. 

Crealies product used.

Crealies Dies / Stansen:


Swapna, thanks for your nice creations.
Soon you can also see them on Swapna's blog.

1 opmerking:

  1. Wat een mooie kerstster is dat geworden. Zo heeft een kaart niet veel nodig.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...