maandag 14 november 2022

Crealies, Blocks and Cubes for Babies and Celebrations



Hello from central Wisconsin USA! I am Karen Hasheck of Karen's Kreative Kards and I am back with another video and cards made with Crealies Building Blocks and A Lot of Cubes Card die sets. In the new video I show many ways to make cards with both of these unique die sets and here is one of the cards I show made with the Buiding Blocks die set:


The Alphies #4 letters fit perfectly on the blocks and I added the sweet baby elephant in pink on the front with words written in the wonderful cursive font of Alphies #5 Lowercase. 

In the new video I also show many cards created with the A Lot Of Cubes die set and showed how to make this larger version which would be perfect on my Christmas table:


The cubes on the ends of this card are created with a top by doubling up the smaller cube size. I added stitched snowflakes to the iridescent silver cardstock and more snowflakes on the tops of each column, the very top and behind the "Merry Christmas" sentiment. All of the dies from Crealies that I used in these cards are listed below. I hope after watching the video, you will give some of these ideas and products a try. 


 

 

 

 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...