vrijdag 11 november 2022

Crealies, CAS cards with dies

 
Today Swapna is our guest designer.
She made a few lovely cards.


Namaste, Swapna here with my next post for Crealies, First let me share something about Crealies dies. They add so many extra inner dies so it becomes so easy to do die cutting fun. When you buy any interactive dies you will realize it.
Let's talk about my today’s post. Cards are self exploratory so not much photos.

Card no 1. 
I used the sentiment Happy, horizontal one with the frame and ran through die cutting machine with different colours card stock. Glued them on a panel diagonally. And before glueing the took sentiment printout and that was a task for me as a person who doesn't like computer works. I added few enamel dots for accent.


Card no 2.
I used vertical sentiment with inner die for this card. I used smaller panel for this card and kept glueing the sentiments. I actually ran out of die cuts so on the last line I added plain die cut so it gives enough space after sentiment. I scored diagonal lines on card base to added some texture and break all those vertical lines going on. I added few enamel dots as accents.


Card no 3.
It’s the simplest as I had lot of plain die cuts. I just arranged them on a panel and cut the panel in circle shape. And I took a print out of sentiment on a coloured card stock and die cut it out to put on the panel.

Swapna, thanks for your lovely creation.
Soon you can also see this on Swapna's blog.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...