woensdag 23 november 2022

Crealies, Fold & Pop Up Winter Birthday Card


 Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this interactive Fold & pop up Birthday card using Crealies dies.
It was so much fun creating this little scene. Over to my card..

To make this card, I took grey card stock and created the basic mechanism using Fold & pop up card dies and added a layer of pattern paper using the same dies. 

To create the scene, I die cut some hill layers using Crealies On the Edge dies which I added to the basic shape. I die cut out the pattern paper using Arch dies to create the back drop of the box. 

Meanwhile, I stamped this cute penguin using Bits & Pieces stamps, coloured it alcohol markers and fussy cut it. I adhered it to the pop up base along with die cut out Heart shaped balloon.
Then I added lots of die cut out trees on the layers of the pop up card which I die cut out on green card stock where I also added some details with white gelpen.

Added the die cut out banner at the backdrop to add interest. Finally added the die cut out sentiment to complete this fold & pop up Birthday card.

I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Crealies Stamps/ Stempels:


  


 
      

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...