vrijdag 15 oktober 2021

Crealies Inspiration Blog Relay Day 1

     

 Today inspiration day 1 using the new products, made by Deepti Aggarwal.

Hello Everyone,
I'm stopping by to share this fun Mini Slimline Birthday card using Crealies latest release Alphabet and party accessories dies. These Alphabet dies are so fun & playful. For my card, I've used only the shadow part of the Alphabets. Over to my card..


To make this card, I first die cut out the Black card stock panel using Mini Slimline dies. Then I stenciled it using Versamark Ink and heat embossed it using Crealies Transparent Gloss Embossing Powder.
Here is the pic after heat setting the Embossing Powder.
Once done with embossing, I mounted this panel to White Card base.
For this fun "PARTY TIME" sentiment, I die cut out the shadow part of the Alfies dies on colored Pattern Paper. 
I adhered this sentiment to the card panel using foam tape to give it some dimension.
After that, I die cut these fun Party Accessories using Partzz dies on White card stock. I arranged & glued these cute party elements to the card panel using glue to complete this fun card.
I really love this Alfies dies and enjoyed making this fun card. I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies / Stansen:
Black cardstock 
    
   Alfies stansset no. 4, Hoofdletters met schaduw Partzz stansen no. 50, Dieren feestaccessoires  Embossingpoeder, Transparant glans Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4) 
  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...