dinsdag 24 augustus 2021

Crealies - Fun Fold Love Card

        

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this fun fold Love card using Crealies latest On the MOVE dies. It's so fun & easy to make a card which comes together very fast using the dies. Over to my card. 
To make this card, I die cut out the Kraft, White and Printed Card stock using "On the MOVE dies" and put them together by layering all the die cut out pieces.
After that, I die cut out I & U from Alfies dies and adhered to the 1st & 3rd floating panels using foam tape. Then I stamped this cute Elephant from Bit & Pieces on white cardstock. I colored it using Alcohol markers & fussy cut it.
I adhered this cute stamped Elephant on middle panel using foam tape along with colored die cut out heart And ta da.. our quick love card with fun fold is ready.

I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...