zondag 4 april 2021

Crealies Theater Card with a twist

 

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Theater Birthday card with a twist using Crealies Theater fold dies. To make this fun card, I first make the structure using white card stock. Please follow Mandy's video here at Crealies YouTube Channel to make the same. 

For the twist, I flipped my theatre card which means I kept the strips where you can add images at the top instead on keeping these at the bottom ;)
For this balloon background, I created my own balloon stencil using Crealies transparent sheet and die cut it using balloon dies. Voila... my handmade balloon stencil is ready. Then I ink blended these balloons using rainbow colored Distress Oxide inks as shown in below pic. I also ink blended the front panel using the same stencil.
Then, I added some die cut out ink blended balloons on the white strips to add some dimension to the card. I added die cut out sentiment also which I first adhered to clear transparent sheet and glued it to the balloon. Here is the top view of the card..
Finally, I added die cut out gifts at the front panel of this theater card to complete it. Here is the close up.
This card closes flat to send through post.
This is is how it looks when I closed this theater card..
I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!! 
Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies / Stansen:
    
 
 

 Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4)  
      

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...