maandag 26 april 2021

Crealies Number Stamped Cards


Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share a couple of cards using Crealies number stamps.
I really wanted to give some love to these number stamps as I hardly use them.
And believe me they make wonderful backgrounds. Over to my cards.
I have a video tutorial too for these cards... 


Here is Card 1 with rainbow background..


Card 2, I kept it CAS and highlighted the birthday date.


Card 3, Here I die cut the circle using Crealies masking sheet
and stamped the numbers around it and inkblended it.


Here is my final Card 4 where I added die cut out balloons
and die cut out number to personalize it.
I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...