zondag 28 maart 2021

Crealies - Quick & Easy Stamped Cards

     

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share these two Quick & Easy Stamped cards using Crealies new Decostripes Stamp set from their Journalzz & Plannerzz category. I really love this beautiful Decostripes and the best part is you can use it as a whole or you can cut & separate these stripes to use it individual. For my card, I have used this stamp set as it is. 

Over to my cards..
To make these cards, I took Decostripes stamp set and applied Distress Oxides. For the first card, I've used Worn Lipstick, Carved Pumpkin and Candid apple Distress Oxide colors. And for the second card I've used Blueprint Sketch, Salty Ocean & Cracked Pistachio colors. 

Card 1
Make sure you first apply light colors and then dark otherwise your light ink pads will be contaminated  with dark colors.

Card 2
Once I was done applying Distress Oxides, I took white stamping card stock and pressed it over the stamp set to take all the colors. For the first card, I pressed the card base diagonally and for the second one, I kept the stripes horizontal which I die cut out using Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no. 106 dies. Then,  I adhered this die cut panel to white card base.
After that, I stamped the sentiment using Alfies stamp set and die cut it out using Alfies dies. I adhered this sentiment on the card front panel using  foam tape.
For my first card I doodled some black lines at the edges of the card panel to add some interest.
Finally I completed these cards by adding Nuvo drops and some sequins respectively.

I really like how these cards turned out. It was giving the grungy look with these Distress Oxides. I think this stamp is just perfect to make some wonderful backgrounds  for your projects.

I hope you get inspired.
Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies / Stansen:
  

    Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4)   

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...