zaterdag 20 maart 2021

Crealies Blog relay Inspiration Day 8

     

 Today inspiration day 8 the new products made by Deepti Aggarwal.

Hello Everyone,
I'm stopping by to share two Geometric Pattern Slimline cards using Crealies new Circle element dies. I really love this dies and had so much fun playing with these dies. 
I have a step by step video tutorial for these two card at Crealies YouTube channel. Click the link below to see how I made it..


Here are some of the pics of the card.
I have used following eight Distress Oxides colors for ink blending, just in case you want to know. These are 'Wilted Violet', 'Blueprint Sketch', 'Salty Ocean', 'Worn Lipstick', 'Candid Apple', 'Carved Pumpkin', 'Mowed Lawn' and Cracked Pistachio'.


I hope you get inspired.
Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Crealies Mixed Media:

Crealies Stamps/ Stempels:

Crealies Basic:
    


Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4)      

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...