maandag 1 maart 2021

Crealies: It's All About The Pockets Mini Album Part 2 of 3

 

Hi It's Patty

Today I bring you part 2 of my It's All About The Pockets Mini Album.  I'm having so much fun making these.


I love how this page design came out.  I show you more ways of adding pockets as well as using the On the Edge Dies to make fancy Pockets.  I took last weeks design and added the On the Edge Dies to show you how just using the dies you can make your pockets look different. 


The dies I used on the pocket above and below are On the Edge Die no:50 
this set comes with 2 dies. 


Those are just some of the differences that the On the Edge Dies can make. 
For this weeks page design I did the same, I should you how they look with straight edges and also with using the On the Edge Dies. 

 I used For Journalzz and Plannerzz Medium Pocket Die no:652  to make both pockets and used On the Edge Die no:50  for my fancy edging on my right side design. 




Here is the back page where we will attach when we put this all together with a large pockets, this was made with On the Edge XL no:27 


To watch a video tutorial of how I made the second page design
you can watch in the video below.

Thank you for stopping by.

Patty

Crealies Dies/Stansen:
On the Edge Die XL no:27 
On the Edge Die XL no:30 
On the Edge Die XL no:32 
On the Edge Die no:36 
On the Edge Die no:45 
On the Edge Die no:50 
On the Edge Die no:51 
Labelzz and Tagzz no:18 
Big Labelzz and Tagzz no:18 

For Journalzz and Plannerzz:
For Journalzz and Plannerzz Small Pocket Die no:653 
For Journalzz and Plannerzz Medium Pocket Die no:652 
For Journalzz and  Plannerzz Large Pocket Die no:651 
For Journalzz and Plannerzz XL Pocket Die no:655 

      
 
   

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...