zaterdag 13 maart 2021

Crealies inspiration relay new Crealies products Day 1

    

 Today inspiration day 1 the new products made by Deepti Aggarwal.

Hello Everyone,
I'm stopping by to share this fun Gatefold Shutter card using Crealies new products. These Shutter dies are so fun and it makes 4 by 4 inches gatefold note card. I made this fun card for my cute Catie (my younger daughter ;)) who is a big fan of interactive cards. 
Over to my card...
To make this card, I first made the base structure using Crealies White stamping card stock. Please check Mandy's video here for the tutorial (see below).
She has explained it so beautifully...

English spoken

Nederlands gesproken

Here is the close up of front panel where I stenciled the die cut out layers on white card stock (which is the part of shutter dies) with Distress Oxides using Crealies Circle stencils.
Similarly, I stenciled the inside die cut out panel and layered it. I ink blended the inside of card side panels using same Distress Oxide colors. 
Once satisfied with ink blending, I added the flaps as shown in the video and  marked the area for my space for the pic and glued it. Then I added die cut out panel with circle which I stamped and ink blended using foam tape to complete the mechanism.
To close this gatefold card, I created this slider mechanism using Cat Partzz dies. Here is small video to see how this gatefold shutter card works.
I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Crealies Mixed Media:

Crealies Stamps/ Stempels:

Crealies Basic:
    
Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4)  
      

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...