donderdag 17 december 2020

Crealies Rainbow Gatefold Slimline Card

  
 Hello Everyone,

This is Deepti, I'm stopping by to share this colorful Gatefold Slimline Birthday card using Crealies newly released On the edge dies and bits and pieces stitched pattern stamp set.
To make this card, I took white card stock and cut it little bigger than the outermost slimline dies. After that I took another white card stock panel which I kept 2 cm bigger in width and die cut it out from the middle using On the Edge dies.
Then, I ink blended one flap using rainbow colored Distress Oxides and stamped the another flap with stitched Bits and Pieces stamp set using same colors. Once satisfied, I folded these flaps 1 cm each on the vertical side and adhered it to the base card which we have die cut it out earlier to make the gatefold.
For the inside, I die cut out another white card stock using Crealies Slimline dies where I further die cut out the balloons and stamped the birthday sentiment repeatedly. I also stamped some gifts using Bits & Pieces stamp set. I marked the place for balloon in the base card and ink blended  it before adhering inside panel to give the colors to my balloons. I further added die cut out ink blended balloons and drew the thread for balloons using black pen.
To keep this Gatefold card closed, I made a 2 inches wide vellum ring where I added negative  die cut out of Happy sentiment and stamped birthday sentiment to complete this colorful Birthday Card.
I hope you get inspired.
   Thank you so much for stopping by!!

  Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies / Stansen:

    
 

 Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4)     
      

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...