dinsdag 22 december 2020

Crealies, Love Coupons/Tickets

  
Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share something different which I've made for my hubby as a Christmas Gift though it can be given at any occasion like Birthday or Valentines Day. I chose to give him on Christmas Day because When I asked him what he needs for Christmas then he said "Peace of mind" And  replied ...I can't promise you that for all the 365 days but I can make it for at least some days... he he he And that's how I got this idea of making a Love coupon booklet using wonderful products from Crealies. :)
To start with, I stamped this ticket on white cardstock and fussy cut it. After that, I die cut out these labels using dotted label dies on pastel colored card stock. 
Then, I glued these tickets on the die cut out labels and punch a hole using  hole punch.
For the front and back cover, I've die cut out pattern paper and decorated it by adding die cut out heart. I further added small tag along with hand written sentiment.
I bind these coupons together using a metal ring. Now its time to write some messages on each coupon. I did that based on his likings like no chores for a day, favorite dinner, movie night, uninterrupted afternoon nap and lots of free wishes etc. etc...;)
I hope, with this gift he will at least get some days of peace of mind... he he he 
I hope you get inspired.
   Thank you so much for stopping by!!

  Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies / Stansen:
White stamping cardstock, 240 grams
  
  
 
    Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4)           

2 opmerkingen:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...