woensdag 23 december 2020

Crealies: Birthday Card

 
Hi It's Patty

Today I would like to share with you a Birthday card I made for my Granddaughter. 


With all the Christmas activities coming up her birthday is on Christmas Eve, so making sure I keep the two separate and she gets to celebrate both I made her this cute card. I made this card with On the MOVE no:2  

Unicorns are her favorite and this cute Unicorn Birthday paper was perfect for it. 

To hold the card up I made a stand for it to custom match with Cardzz no:299 


For some added embellishments I added Aparto no:04  at the top to hold some tags made with Labelzz and Tagzz no:18 



Keeping with the Birthday celebration I added some balloons
with Crea-Nest-Lies Small no:25 

Here is a look at the back side of the card that mirrors the front.
 

Thank you for stopping by
Patty

Crealies Dies/Stansen:

    

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...