vrijdag 18 december 2020

Crealies, Mini Vintage Album in a box, GD Bonka

 
Today we have as a guest designer: Bonka.
She made this lovely album in a box. 



Good morning, fans of Crealies,
Today I want to share with you all my Mini Vintage Album in a box that I made with Crealies products.

For the foundation I used craft paper - 300g. Then I cut the design paper using Crealies die Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no. 95. I used the same die to make frames as well. 

For the little pockets I used JP652, as for the big pocket - On the Edge no. 46.



For the decoration I used dies X-tra no. 35, Set of 3 no. 60 and Duo Dies no. 39.








The box is also made from the same craft paper as the foundation, but I used two layers.

Hopefully, I have managed to inspire you!

Have an amazing day!

Love, Bonka

Crealies Stansen/Dies:
Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no. 95
Set of 3 no. 60
Pocket Medium + layer up no. 652 
Duo Dies no. 39
X-tra no. 35
On the Edge no. 46
On the Edge no. 40

      

Bonka, thanks a lot for your beautiful creation. 
Soon you can also see this on Bonka's Facebook.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...