zondag 19 juli 2020

Crealies - You make me happy!!


Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this rainbow card which says "You make me happy"
using Crealies new Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies.
 I started with partially die cutting the white card stock using outermost XXL dies to make the base of the card. After that I created a white frame using inner dies and adhered the same on the card base using foam tape.
Then, I die cut of lots leaves on pastel colored card stock and arranged it inside the frame. Added die cut out and stamped sentiment to complete it. Decorate it with some silver sequins.

Finally, I used card holder dies to make the holder to display my card.

  Thank you so much for stopping by!!

  Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies/ Stansen:

Crealies Stamps/ Stempels:

Crealies Basic:

                  Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies no. 101, Fantasy shape B, with backstitch line (8x) Duo Dies no. 40, Leaves 8 Duo Dies no. 40A, Leaves 8 mirror image Alfies die set no. 3, capital letters with shadow Cardzz die cutting no. 299, Card stand Text & Co stamps, Wordstrips no. EN04: Happy (English) Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4) Black cardboard, 210 grams, for mini albums (20x A4)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...