woensdag 1 juli 2020

Crealies Inspiration relay new Crealies products day 12


Today inspiration day 12 with the new products made by Deepti Aggarwal.

Hello Everyone,

For today's post, I have made this Pull - Tab Flip card using new Crealies products.It was so much fun making this interactive card.
  To begin with, I die cut out the pattern paper using  Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies and adhered  the same on purple card stock. After that, I have created interactive card using new Cardzz dies no. 301 , it is such a fun dies, you can also make waterfall card using the same dies. 

Once interactive part was ready, I stamped the jar on outer flip by masking. I also stamped the same jar on vellum, fussy cut it out and adhered it  Decorated it with a flower bouquet which I've created using new flower and leaves dies on colored card stock.
For the inside panel, I stamped the birthday sentiment and decorated it further using inside out dies. After that, I tied up the twine to pull the tab.
Glued this interactive panel on the note card.

Finally, I added die cut out butterfly, some gum drops and clear sequins to further decorate it.
I hope you get inspired.

  Thank you so much for stopping by!!

  Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies/ Stansen:

Crealies Stamp/ Stempel:

Crealies Basic:

 Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies no. 22, Squares with stitchline Cardzz punches no. 301, Waterfall sliding card + Flip over card   
Duo Dies no. 34, Leaves 4 Duo Dies no. 34A, Leaves 4 mirror image Duo Dies no. 43, Butterflies 5   Bits & Pieces stamp no. 208, Mason jar / Glass jar with lid  Text & Co stamps, Wordstrips no. EN04: Happy (English)     Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4) 
  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...