zondag 12 juli 2020

Crealies Anniversary Card


Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Flower Anniversary card using beautiful flower dies and Pigment Colorzz. To start with, I die cut out flowers on watercolor paper and colored these using Crealies Pigment Colorzz.
  Once satisfied, I adhered these flowers on white card stock and to add interest, I layered this card using die cut rectangles from stitched Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies. 
 After that, I die cut out one white strip using same rectangle stitched dies, stamped the sentiment and adhered it using foam tape.
Added the white die cut out flowers to decorate it further.
Finally, added silver gemstones to each flower to complete this card.

I hope you get inspired.

  Thank you so much for stopping by!!

  Hugsxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...