woensdag 22 april 2020

Inspiration relay new Crealies products day 6


Today inspiration day 6 with the new products made by Deepti Aggarwal.

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share Balloon shaped mixed media Birthday card using new Crealies Pigment Colorzz.  These pigments are so bright and you need it in a very small quantity to do the magic :)
 I started with folding white card stock and die cutting it using big balloon outermost die by partial die cutting technique  and then I adhered another layer of balloon die cut using foam tape.

After that, I die cut out the innermost layer of the balloon dies on mixed media paper to play with pigment colors. For that, I've used smooshing technique where I sprinkled a little bit of pigment on acrylic block, sprayed it water and picked it up on the card stock. I kept it doing the same thing with different pigments where I was drying the card stock after each pigment layer. 
Once satisfied, I stamped it with bits and pieces confetti stamp set using distress oxide. Then I stenciled the background with silver paste where I created my own stencil using decorette - only circle dies.
Once  it was air dried, I adhered the die cut "HAPPY" sentiment along with die cut number eleven which I distress inked to add interest. Then, I stamped the Birthday sentiment on vellum, fussy cut it and adhered too.

Added die cut out stars and thread to complete it.

I hope you get inspired.

  Thank you so much for stopping by!!

  Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies/ Stansen:

Crealies Stamps/ Stempels:

Crealies Mixed Media:

Crealies Basic:


                  Cardzz die cutting no. 23, Balloon (card format) Cardzz dies no. 200, Numbers 0 and 1/2 Cardzz die cutting no. 17, Christmas tree (card format) Alfies die set no. 3, Capital letters with shadow  Decorette die no. 20, only circles Text & Co English stamp Handlettering no. 03, Happy Birthday, solid  Bits & Pieces stamp no. 207, Confetti Glitter paste silver, 50 ml        Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4) Watercolor / Mixed Media paper, white 200 grams (15x A4) Black cardboard, 210 grams, for mini albums (20x A4)



  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...