donderdag 2 april 2020

Crealies: Mosaic Memories Gate Fold Mini Album


Hello It's Patty
Today I have created a fun new mini album for you. This mini album is a Gate Fold style mini album. Using some of the tutorials for the other mini albums I have designed this one based of those albums. 
For this album I used the Mini Album Binding System A  to make the hinges for both sides of my gate fold album. My pages were made using Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:95 

For my closure I used the hearts from Cardzz no:156  and added a string to keep my covers closed.
Using the Journalzz and Plannerzz Medium Pocket Die no:652  and Large Pocket Die no:651   I made some different style pockets regular and angled.

My fun closures I made with Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:21  with the smallest circle to hold the photo flaps I made using from Journalzz and Plannerzz Medium Pocket Die no:652  


No mini album would be complete for me is I didn't have some On the Edge Dies and I love the look of On the Edge Die no:32  to hold some pull out photo mats. 

A few more picture of the details in this mini album. 



But the only way to really see all the details of this album it to watch a full walk through of this mini album please visit the link below.


Thank You so much for stopping by today.
Patty

Crealies Stansens/ Dies:


For Journalzz and Plannerzz:


   

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...