donderdag 23 april 2020

Inspiration relay new Crealies products day 7


Today inspiration day 7 with the new products made by Patty.

I would like to share with you a new Mix Media canvas made using the new Pigment Colorzz

I'm calling this my Love Birds Canvas.

These Pigment Colorzz are so much fun to play with. 
I started off by coloring my canvas using Pigment Colorzz no:18  (NEW!!)
for my sky and Pigment Colorzz no:22 (NEW!!) for my grass. 
The Pigment Colorzz I used on my Cardzz (no:156 the word LOVE) was Pigment Colorzz no:01, (NEW!!) Pigment Colorzz no:08  (NEW!!) and Pigment Colorzz no:18 (NEW!!)
The Gold Glitter Paste no:32  was the perfect accent using Stencilzz no:201 
to add just the right amount of sparkle.
You can see how depending on what medium you use the Pigment dies on you get different looks, for example the butterfly and the background behind it was made using Pigment Colorzz no:18 (NEW!!)


The flowers below were made with Set of 3 no:51 
and colored with Pigment Colorzz no:01 (NEW!!)
The flowers below were made with Set of 3 no:55 
and colored with Pigment Colorzz no:08  (NEW!!)
For a full walk though on how I made this please check out the video below. 



Thank you for stopping by
Patty

Crealies Dies/Stansen:

Crealies Mixed Media:

           

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...