donderdag 12 december 2019

Crealies - Shaker Christmas card with matching tag


Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this shaker Christmas card  along with matching
shaker Tag or it can be used as Christmas tree ornament.

I started with the tag and die cut out the patterned paper and clear sheet
using the biggest Christmas tree dies and then I die cut out
6-7 tree borders using both big and small tree dies.  

After that I layered these borders on the pattern paper to increase the thickness. Then I added sequins and covered it clear sheet and layered it again with tree border die cut outs.

Added the thread and die cut out glitter star to complete it.


For the card, I used negative of die cut out patterned paper which I adhered on white card stock along with clear sheet and shaker embellishments. 



After that I stamped the sentiment on vellum and filled the Christmas word with black marker and fussy cut it. 


Adhered it at the middle of the card along with die cut out glitter star to complete it.

I hope you like it.
Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal


 I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies/ Stansen:

Crealies Stamps/ Stempels:
  
Miscellaneous: 


Cardzz die cutting no. 17, Christmas tree (card size) Text & Co English stamp Hand lettering no. 1A, Merry Christmas, outline Transparent Sheet (5x A4)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...