zondag 29 december 2019

Crealies Interactive Camera Card



Hi crafters..I hope you have seen the  Crealies Cardzz Camera die set I am so in love  with it ...it is the  perfect size to make cards, mini album pages , boxes and what not.
In this post I am sharing an Interactive 3 D card ...it has multiple layers and is like a box which folds flat for mailing.

 Interactive elements are fun in a handmade card aren't they and this time I added dangling hearts! The little hearts you see inside the  camera lens swing merrily as you shake the  card.....it is so fun!

The black film strip you see was cut using the new Crealies  film strip die and I added tiny  die cut hearts all over the  camera front [cut with the Duo Dies no. 34].

A big heart float above the  camera and this swings back and forth [the  secret: it is attached to a strip inside the camera using acetate]

Here is the  back of the  card with space to write a message. I made a cute paper clip using the  Crealies small camera die set ....isn't it adorable!

Here is the side view showing the 3 dimensional nature of the card.

I debated whether to add some flowers but then it looked cute as it was and I hope you like the idea.

Crealies Dies/Stansen :

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...