woensdag 11 december 2019

Crealies Pop Up Christmas Sled Card



Hi crafters...I hope you are all geared up for the festive season! I am sharing a fun adorable card made with Crealies Cardzz dies...these are my favorite Crealies dies as they are unique and really huge...you can make standalone cards and 3 D projects using them! 
I hope you saw how Patty made a lovely 3 D sled. She has a Tutorial on the Crealies channel so be sure to check that out.
In this post I made a 3 D pop up card which folds completely flat for mailing.

The Xmas tree is 3 dimensional when you pull on the sled and closes flat. The sled is made of 2 die cut pieces joined by pop up tabs on which I added the penguin family [fussy cut from a pattern paper]. The tree is attached to the pop up tab on the sled and that is how it becomes dimensional on pulling the  sled.
I dressed up the  sled with Crealies poinsettias and added cute candlesticks [with the  candle and flame glittered up] on the  Xmas tree. 

Here is how the  card lies flat for mailing


I hope you liked this fun Pop Up Card made entirely with Crealies  dies

Crealies  Dies / Stansen:
Cardzz No 16











Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...