zondag 1 december 2019

Crealies - Quick Christmas Cards


Hello Crafters,

I'm so excited to be back with my another post. Today, I am sharing 3 simple Christmas cards using Crealies Dies and stamps. If you are like me who sends lots of Christmas cards to friends and wants to save money for postage tooπŸ˜‰ then I believe, this post will inspire you. And these cards are quick to make too.

  I keep my cards simple with minimum layers (that's my card making style too) so that it's light in weight and reach safely to the receiver without any damage.

Lets start with Card 1


To make this card I stamped the snowflakes using rainbow colors.
Once satisfied, added the word "Merry" using Alfies dies. 



Finally stamped the Christmas sentiment and added some star confetti to complete it.

Card 2


I started with ink blending the background with distress ink and then die cut out the snowflakes and houses and adhered them on the card stock. 



Stamped the sentiment to complete it.

Card 3



For this card, I distress inked the background and then I stenciled it (using negative die cut out of the snowflakes from above card) with white ink. Added the edge die cut out along with some house die cut outs. 



Completed it by adding die cut out Christmas sentiment along with some silver sequins.


Here is the pic of all the cards together:



Thank you so much for stopping by!
If you get inspired do leave some love, it will inspire me..πŸ˜ƒ

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies/ Stansen:

Crealies Stamps/Stempels:
Bits & Pieces no. 134
  

Alfies die-cut set no. 3, capital letters with shadow  On the Edge die no. 42, Snow / Hill edge with stitching line Partz die-cutting no. 29, 5x snowflakes

Text Die no. 101 Merry Christmas Set of 3 punches no. 38, Houses Bits & Pieces stamp no. 134, 5x Snowflake closed

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...