dinsdag 3 december 2019

Crealies Mixed Media Easel Card



Hi crafters sharing an easel card made with mixed media elements
and gorgeous dies from Crealies. 

I made the  poinsettias using foamiran and Crealies dies.

One of the reasons I am a big fan of Crealies dies is the precision with which they are designed. The Crea-Nest-Lies dies coordinate so perfectly with each other. In this card I have used 4 different designs of circle dies from 4 different sets and they all perfectly coordinate with each other.

I used multiple layers of circles to make the  circle easel card.



The doves near the glittery holly leaves are handmade with resin and a mould

I used glitter balls inside and outside the die cut circles.
Celebrate from Crealies is such a versatile sentiment.

Crealies  Dies/Stansen :
Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no.7
Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no.49










Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...