maandag 16 december 2019

Crealies: Mini Album Made with Crea-Nest-Lies no.92


Hi It's Patty 

Today I would like to share with you another mini album make with the Crea-Nest-Lies Dies. I used Crea-Nest-Lies no:92  to make this cute circle shaped mini album.

You can see that this made a very fun unique mini album with the






I used from Journalzz and Plannerzz no:652  to make my photo mats that flip open
and go into the pockets. 



Using On the Edge Die no:42  I made these cute angle pockets to add my Big Labelzz and Tagzz no:14  and my photo mats made with Journalzz and Plannerzzer no:652 




Below is a closer look at the stitching of the dies.


To watch the video on this and the full tutorial please check out the video below. 


Thank you for stopping by today
Patty

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

For Journalzz and Plannerzz:





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...