dinsdag 17 december 2019

Crealies Baby Shower/Birthday Invites


Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to show you how to make these cute Baby Shower or Baby Birthday Invites using big bottle dies from Crealies. I really like how they turned out... I hope you too ;)..

Here is the pic..

 To make these invites, I took white card stock and using partial die cutting technique, I die cut out the bottle so that it can open like a card. Further to decorate it, I die cut out rest of the parts using pattern paper and adhered it on the bottle. Then I inked the top part of the bottle with yellow distress ink.

After that I die cut out the bear using Partzz Bear dies and assembled it and adhered it at the bottom part of the bottle. Then I tied up these invites with matching color thread and embellished it with die cut out heart using smallest heart die. 

Finally added the sentiment along with some matching gemstones to complete these invites.

I left the invite's inside blank so that I can paste a printed invitation message. 
 
I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

 I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies/ Stansen:


Cardzz dies no. 21, Baby bottle (Cardsize) Partzz dies no. 40, Bear Crea-Nest-Lies Small dies no. 22, 4x Hearts


  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...