maandag 3 juli 2023

Crealies - Suitcase Gift Box

 
Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this cute Suitcase Gift box which I made for my Daughter and filled it with lots of Chocolates. I really love the size of this large box dies...

Over to my Suitcase Gift box.
To make this gift box, I took double sided pattern paper where I die cut out the panels twice and the corners 8 times and the buckle once along with a strip of pattern paper to close the suitcase.

Check my reel to see how I assembled this cute Suitcase box.




For the corners of the suitcase, I have used the other side of the same pattern paper to add contrast. I adhered four corners as it is and rest four I cut in to halves and quarters to add in to the places where the suitcase was opening. 
After that, I added the same pattern paper strip (it was wide enough to pass through the buckle)  which I glued at the base and then added the buckle with double sided and closed the box with this strip. Then I added this Birthday tag at the handle from same pattern paper set.
I matched this Suitcase gift box with the Fun fold Birthday card which I made earlier. You can find the details of this triple fun fold card here.
I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...