maandag 4 juli 2022

Crealies Stamped Hibiscus Card

 

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this stamped Hibiscus Birthday card where I tried to give some depth to the background by stamping it with dark and light Mint Green colour. 
Over to my Card..

To make this Card, I took White card base and stamped the leaves with different shades of mint green inks using Crealies Bits & Pieces stamp. 

Meanwhile, I stamped the Hibiscus flower on yellow cardstock and fussy cut it. I coloured the middle part of the flower using orange alcohol marker. Then I stamped the leaves on white cardstock using same colours and fussy cut it.

I adhered this fussy cut flowers and leaves on the stamped background using foam tape to give some dimension.


Then, I adhered die cut out sentiment on white cardstock and added black lines using black pen. Finally I added white glossy accent to complete this Birthday Card. I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...