woensdag 27 juli 2022

Crealies Blog Relay Day 7

  

Hello Everyone,

Many lovely new products have been released by Crealies. Therefore a blog relay with every
day a creation with one or more of the new products.

Today it's my turn for inspiration Day 7 using the new products and I've created this Beach theme Pillar Card using the latest release.
I have a made a step by step video tutorial for this card. Hop over to Crealies YouTube channel to watch it or Click the link below.




I really love this pillar dies, you can either use them vertically or horizontally on your card panel. Here I've used it horizontally.
It gives a 3 dimensional look to you card which can be easily flat to put it to an envelope to send it you loved one :). Here is the close up ..
I hope you get inspired. I can't wait to see how you use this fun Pillar dies for your projects.
Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  


 
      

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...