woensdag 6 juli 2022

Crealies, Mini Pop-Up Baby Album

 

Today Bonka is our guest designer. 
She made this cute  Mini Pop-up Baby Album.


Hello, fans of Crealies!

This month I decided to make a kids pop-up album using Crealies awesome dies. On the first page you can see the new Cardzz no. 30 die combined with Alfies no. 04.


Moving on to the next, I worked with Cardzz no. 13 and as
for the corners I used Double Fun no. 28.

On the next pages you can see the Cardzz no. 305 and Cardzz no. 304 dies.



I also worked with On the Edge no. 46, which you can see
at the pockets on the last two remaining pages.



I also used the Big Labelzz & Tagzz no. 18 tag,
and the Bits & Pieces no. 227 stamp for decoration.

I hope that I have managed to inspire!



Have an amazing day!

Love, 
Bonka Kalincheva
                         

  
       

Bonka, thanks a lot for this nice album. 
Soon you can also see this on Bonka's Facebook. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...