vrijdag 24 december 2021

Crealies - Stenciled Flower Card

              

Hello Everyone,

This is Deepti. I'm stopping by to share this Flower Birthday card
using Crealies latest released Rosette Flower stencil.


To make this card, I first took a white card stock and die cut it out
using small stripes Mini Slimline dies.
I stenciled this die cut out panel with small flowers in the Rosette Flower stencil using Distress Ink & Oxides. For darker shade of flower I've used 'Festive Berries' Distress Ink and for lighter shade I've used 'Kitsch Flamingo' Distress Oxide.

Once done stenciling, I adhered this panel to the die cut out Mini Slimline Base.

Then I die cut the the sentiment using Alfies dies and adhered it the card panel using glue. And finally I added some clear sequins to complete this card.

 I hope you get inspired. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Crealies Mixed Media:

  
   

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...