donderdag 2 december 2021

Crealies Inspiration Blog Relay Day 7

        

 Today inspiration day 7 using the new products, made by Deepti Aggarwal.

Hello Everyone,
I'm stopping by to share this Clean and simple Layered Flower card using Crealies latest released Oval Dies with inverted scallop. This is something different from my style and I really like how this card turned out.  Sometimes, it's fun to go out of your comfort zone ;).. Isn't it??
Over to my card..
To make this card, I took white card stock and created pattern with a twist using Crealies dotted sun rays dies. Here, I first embossed the pattern on half card stock and then rest of the half to create below pattern.
After that, I die cut out the Oval using inverted scallop oval dies from the above card panel. I also created a inverted Oval frame on another white card stock as shown in below pic.
Then, I took white card base and ink blended it using Distress Oxides. I adhered this die cut out panel on ink blended card base using foam tape.
I adhered die cut out Oval frame on the card base using foam tape to add interest.
Meanwhile, I die cut out Flower and Leaves using Crealies dies and ink blended it with Distress Inks. I adhered these on the Oval frame with glue.
I die cut out the sentiment on Black card stock and adhered at the center of the oval. I also added some die cut hearts which was leftover from heart leaf foliage.
I added glossy accent to the sentiment and hearts to further add interest.
I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies / Stansen:

1 opmerking:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...