zondag 17 januari 2021

Crealies, You're AMAZING.. CAS Card


Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this Clean & Simple card where I've created a White on White background and added a tint of rainbow colored sentiment against the White flower background. 
To make this card, I took white card stock and die cut out lots of flowers using Flower dies. After that I adhered these die cut out flowers on White Card base. This is the first time I've created White on White background and I really like.. how it turned out.
Meanwhile, I die cut out "AMAZING" sentiment on colored card stock using Alfies Dies and layered them twice to make it thick. I believe, by this time you might have realized these are one of my favorite dies to create different sentiments for my cards :)
I adhered this sentiment on the card front panel with glue along with stamped sentiment where I created "you are" sentiment by masking.
For the final touch up, I added silver rhinestone to complete this card. I hope you like this Clean & Simple card with textured background.

  Thank you so much for stopping by!!

  Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Crealies Stamps / Stempels:

Crealies Basic:
   


 
 Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4)      


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...