maandag 25 januari 2021

Crealies: Inspiration Relay New Crealies Products Day 3


Hi It's Patty

Crealies Inspiration relay New Crealies Products day 3

I'm so excited to share with you this new die I got to play with in this new mini album.  If you like pop up elements in mini albums your going to love this one.  This is my Lucky Star Mini Album and this features the die Cardzz 302 Theater Card NEW!!




This was so much fun to make. Being a mini album maker for the most part this was new to me and I love what it can do for a mini album page.
Just by pulling on the sides this page just pops up. 

Here is a view from the top where you can see how much this pops out and by adding the two layers inside you can see where this gives it the Theater look to it. 
You can see on the back part I added two photo mats to attach photos to. 

With a lot of room on my pages I decided to make the Theater into a pocket. To do this I cut out some binding strips using Mini Albums Binding System B  in a U shape on the back and attached it to my page. I added some tags make with Big Labelzz and Tagzz no:13 

Flipping this page over I created room to store photos in pockets. I added a large pocket to the back using For Journalzz and Plannerzz XL Pocket Die no:655  and for my even larger envelope flap that is the actual back page I made the flap with On the Edge XL no:33

Once you open the flap you can see a pull out folder made with On the Edge XL no:34 




For a tutorial on how to make this please visit the link below


Thank you for stopping by.
Patty

Crealies Dies/Stansen:

For Journalzz and Plannerzz:

Cardzz dies no. 302, Theater Fold Card    


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...