zondag 3 mei 2020

Crealies Pretty Pocket Folder


Hello It's Patty

Today I would like to share with you this Pretty Pocket Folder. 
This is an envelope style folder. On the cover I used On The Edge no:35  to make my flap for my cover and used Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:41  to make my small circles for my closure. 


As you flip open the cover the left side of the page has a belly band to hold photo mats behind it, and using from For Journalzz and Plannerzz Medium Pocket Die no:652  I added a pocket to the top to hold smaller photo mats and at the top of the pocket I used On the Edge Die no:36 to make a very small pocket to place a small note or photo. 

On the right side of my pages below I used For Journalzz and Plannerzz Large Pocket Die no:651  and added a decorative edge to my pocket with On the Edge Die no:40 

For my center pages I cut out some very simple corner pockets but stacked them so it made this fun two page layout to hold more photos. 



My last two pages on the left side I used For Journalzz and Plannerzz Large Pocket Die no:651  to add a pocket and this time I used On The Edge Die no:40  to add an additional pocket to the front to hold even more photo mats. 


On my very last page I used On The Edge Die no:35  to made this really fun set of stacked pockets. 


 Thank you for stopping by today.
Patty

Crealies Dies/ Stansen:
On the Edge no:35 
On the Edge no:36 
On the Edge no:40  
Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:41 


For Journalzz and Plannerzz:
Large Pocket Die no:651 

Medium Pocket Die no:652 


 



 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...