donderdag 28 mei 2020

Crealies 3D Backpack Gift


Hello Everyone,

I am stopping by to share this 3 dimensional Backpack using Crealies Cardzz dies. It was so much fun making this. I made this for my younger daughter's Teacher who is celebrating her birthday this month end. My daughter is planning to put some post it notes, markers, chocolates and a small Birthday card in this backpack.  You can put whatever you like ;)

Over to my  project
  To begin with, I die cut out all the parts in the dies using pattern paper. 

To make it 3D , I cut the  pattern paper strip which is approximately 14.5 inches long and 1.5 inches wide (you can make it as wide as you like). Then I scored this strip 0.25 inches on both the side along the length.

After that, I glued both the backpack panels on the strip, make sure to cut the scored strips in to small fringes whenever you reach to the rounded part of the backpack panel to give it proper shape.

Similarly, for the backpack flap, first I glued the strip and then flap on that strip. 

Finally added all the accessories to complete it.

  Thank you so much for stopping by!!


  Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies/ Stansen:

Cardzz die cutting no. 15, Backpack (card format)   Crea-Nest-Lies Small dies no. 22, 4x Hearts  
           

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...