donderdag 26 maart 2020

Crealies Make a Wish Jar...


Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this interactive 'Make a wish Jar' shaped card. I really like this big mason jar dies from the shop. As soon as I saw this die, lots of ideas came to my mind. I immediately gave a shape to one of them. I hope you will get inspired. There are so many possibilities..
   To make this card, I die cut out the shape using blackcard stock as a base. Then I die cut out it on white cardstock and ink blended the background. Once satisfied, I splattered it with water to add interest. Further die cut out this ink blended shape using inner rectangle dies.

Adhered it on the base card using foam tape along with a 3D star which I die cut out and hanged on the thread for my interactive part.
After that, I die cut lots of stars using big star from Christmas tree dies on yellow card stock and adhered these on the cardstock where some them I made it 3D and some left flat only. 
Finally I added the rest of the die cut part of the jar which I ink blended. Stamped the sentiment and tied the yellow thread around it to complete it.

I hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal


 I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies/ Stansen:

Crealies Stamps/ Stempels:

 Crealies Basic:

Cardzz die cutting no. 22, Mason jar / Glass jar with lid (card size)   Cardzz die cutting no. 17, Christmas tree (card size) Bits & Pieces stamp no. 501 A t/m N  Bits & Pieces stamp no. 503 a t/m n Bits & Pieces stamp no. 504 n t/m z Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4) Black cardstock, 210 grams, for mini albums (20x A4)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...