vrijdag 20 maart 2020

Crealies Jigsaw Card


Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this jigsaw "Missing You" card using this month release.
I really enjoyed playing with these puzzle dies.

Over to my card..
 For this card, I took white stamping card stock and die cut it out using stitched rectangle dies. Then, I die cut out lots of puzzle pieces and adhered on white card stock and die cut out it using heart dies.

After that, I ink blended it with distress oxides and die cut out one puzzle piece which I adhered with stamped sentiment. Added some clear sequins to complete it.
   I hope you get inspired.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies/ Stansen:

Crealies Stamps/ Stempels:

Crealies Basic:

       Crea-Nest-Lies XXL dies no. 24, Rectangles with stitchline Crea-Nest-Lies Small dies no. 22, 4x Hearts 5x Puzzle pieces   Bits & Pieces stamp no. 501 A t/m N Bits & Pieces stamp no.502 N to Z. Bits & Pieces stamp no.503 a to mn Bits & Pieces stamp no.504 nt / mz    Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...