maandag 16 maart 2020

Crealies: Double Banner Mini Album


Hello It's Patty
Today I would like to share with you this mini album made with Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:99  to create the double banner front and back cover. I attached them using the
Mini Album Binding System A  my inside pages are made with Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:87  




On the cover I used Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:88  to create a pocket to hold my tags made with Big Labelzz and Tagzz no:15 


The pockets below are made with Journalzz and Plannerzz no:653  small pocket, no:652 medium pocket and no:651  large pocket dies. 


Using the Medium Pocket Die from the Journalzz and Plannerzz no:652  I made my photo flaps. 


Below to make my closures I used Set of 3 no:54  to make my swing tabs and I used one of the smaller circles from Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:84  to make my string closure. 




Using On the Edge Die no:33  I made my pocket to hold a photo mat (left side) 


Using the smaller shapes from the Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no:99  I made this magnetic closure to hold my photo mats. 





Thank you for stopping by, for a full walk through of this mini album please check out the link below.



Thank you Patty

Crealies Dies/Stansen:

Journalzz and Plannerzz:

Mini Album Binding System:

















1 opmerking:

  1. Wow.....wat een super GAAF album is dit....prachtige kleuren en het zit vol verrassingen.....schitterend!
    Groetjes Diny

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...