dinsdag 5 maart 2024

Crealies: Whimsical Wonders


Hello lovely Crealies friends!

 Today I am excited to share my latest DIY adventure: a delightful kids' pop-up card! 


Pop-up cards have a special place in my heart, especially when there's a twist involved. Crafting them brings me immense joy, and Crealies dies help a lot in the process.

This time, I opted for a charming 4-panel design for the base. 

To sprinkle some extra magic, I decided to feature my cute creatures – ladybirds and bees. Their playful charm adds the perfect touch to these designs.

I wish you all happy crafting!

Love,

Bonka

Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Cardzz dies no. 309

Cardzz dies no. 311

Partzz stansen no. 63

Partz stans/die no. 27



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...