vrijdag 29 maart 2024

Crealies - Anemone Flower Card

   

Hello Everyone,

This is Deepti, I'm stopping by to share this Anemone Flower Birthday card
using Crealies latest release. Over to my card..
To make this card, I took Black card base and I've used Crealies Arch shaped ATC dies to create the tone on tone background to add interest.
Meanwhile, I die cut this big Anemone Flower on White card base which I ink blended using Distress Oxides. After that, I die cut the outline of this flower on white card stock and glued it to the ink blended flower base. I adhered this flower on the Black Card base using foam tape to give it some dimension.
Then, I die cut the leaves on Golden Mirror card stock and adhered around the Big Anemone  Flower. I also added the die cut sentiment on same mirror gold card stock and adhered it to the card panel.
Finally, I added rain drops embellishment and some Gold sequins to complete this beautiful Flower Birthday card.
I hope you get inspired. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen: 

 

 
  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...