maandag 18 maart 2024

Crealies: Celebrating Mom with Handcrafted Love

 
Hello lovely Crealies crafters!

As my mom's birthday nears, I found myself crafting a special card to honor her.

Using Cardzz no. 316 as my canvas, I mirrored elements, adorned them with colorful paper, and documented each stage through pictures. 




From carefully gluing elements to placing circles, every step was infused with love. 

I share this journey to inspire you to celebrate your loved ones with heartfelt creations.
Let's cherish those dear to us with each handmade gesture,
honoring the love they bring to our lives.

Hopefully, I have managed to inspire you! Happy crafting!
Love,
Bonka

Crealies Dies / Stansen:


  


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...