donderdag 21 maart 2024

Crealies - Cute Magnetic Bookmarks

   

Hello Everyone,

This is Deepti, I'm stopping by to share these cute Bookmarks using Crealies latest Partzz dies. It was so much fun making these cuties for my girls. 


To make these Bookmarks, I have used the Pattern Paper from my stash. For the cloud one, I took rainbow striped Pattern Paper, cut it into roughly 1 by 4 inches strip, folded it into half and then added these cute Die cut clouds at both the ends.
Then, I glued the magnetic strip inside to complete it.

For these Rainbow shaped bookmarks, I took White card base and folded it in to half. Then, I die cut it out using Crealies Outer edges of rainbow dies leaving the folded edges intact.

Meanwhile, I die cut out these rainbow 4 times in 4 different colored Pattern paper and adhered these on the folded die cut out Rainbow shape. Finally, I added the magnetic strip inside to complete these cute magnetic bookmarks. 
 I hope you get inspired. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal
  
I have used following Crealies products:

Crealies Dies / Stansen: 

  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...