vrijdag 10 december 2021

Crealies - Stenciled Hoera Card

             

Hello Everyone,

This is Deepti. I'm stopping by to share this colorful Birthday card using Crealies Hexagon stencil.
To make this card, I first took a white card stock which was a bit bigger than the Mini Slimline card and stenciled it with Hexagon stencil using Distress Inks. 
For creating this Hexagon chain pattern, I first stenciled the panel as it is using the stencil. Then I moved the stencil to the right and made sure that hexagon is falling between to already stenciled hexagon. After that I moved the stencil below between the two chains of hexagon and then again right to complete the chain.
Once done with the background, I die cut it out using scalloped Mini slimline dies where I adhered the scalloped part on the card base using glue and then rectangle one using foam tape to give it some dimension.

Then I die cut the the sentiment using Alfies dies and adhered it the card panel using foam tape. I replace the 'O' with the balloon die cut out to add some interest. And finally added some clear sequins to complete this card.

 I hope you get inspired. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...