donderdag 9 december 2021

Crealies, Christmas card

 

Today Bonka is our guest designer. 
She made this beautiful Christmas card.



Hello, fans of Crealies!

This month I made a Christmas card for you.
The base is made of kraft cardboard with a density of 280 grams.
For the decoration I used the wonderful Crealies dies,
designer paper and designer die cutting elements.
In addition, I also used natural materials.

 

Hopefully I have managed to inspire you!
I will be glad to see your Christmas albums soon too!

Have an amazing day!
Love, Bonka Kalincheva

                             
Crealies Stansen/Dies:

  
     

Bonka, thanks a lot for this lovely card. 
Soon you can also see it on Bonka's Facebook.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...