zondag 6 juni 2021

Crealies - Butterfly Birthday Card

    

Hello Everyone,

I'm stopping by to share this colorful Butterfly card using Crealies Tangram Chinese puzzle dies and blending stencils.
To make this card, I took white card base and stenciled the circles of different sizes using slimline smooth circle stencil with rainbow colored Distress Inks and Oxides.
Once satisfied with stenciling, I first stamped the 'happy' sentiment and then added die cut 'birthday' sentiment which I layered twice to give some dimension.
Then, I die cut out the white cardstock using Uno Chinese Puzzle dies and made a butterfly shape using it which I adhered to the card panel with foam tape.
To add interest, I drew Butterfly's antenna with Black Gel pen an added some black gemstone to make its body. Finally added some Silver sequins to complete this card.

 I hope you get inspired.
Thank you so much for stopping by!! 

Hugsxx
Deepti Aggarwal

  I have used following Crealies products:


Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Crealies Stamps / Stempels:

Crealies Stencilzz / Maskzz:

Crealies Basic:

   
    
 Stamping cardstock, white 240 grams (20x A4)     

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...