maandag 21 juni 2021

Crealies, Album 15-6

 
Today Bonka is our guest designer.
She made this beautiful album.


Hello, fans of Crealies!
I made an album for you this month using the wonderful Crealies products again!
The album is 23 x 16 cm. 

I used the new album binding system  CLMAXL07 to create the base and
a thick cardboard 23 x 16 cm, which is almost 2 cm longer. 
To decorate the pages I used designer paper and coloured paperboard - blue and pink.
To close the individual pages I used the new die Crea-Nest-Lies XXL no.113.


 I cut corners Double Fun no. 30 out of coloured cardboard,
which I glued where I was going to place the photos.


 I also used some dies for embellishments.
I cut out tags with Big Labelzz & Tagzz no. 18
which I placed in pockets.


 I used 1mm thick magnets to attach them.



I also made a video so you can see the whole album in detail.


Hopefully I have managed to inspire you!
Have an amazing day!
Love, Bonka Kalincheva

Crealies Stansen / Dies:

Crealies Stempels / Stamps:

        

Bonka, thanks a lot for your lovely cards. 
Soon you can also see them on Bonka's Facebook.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...